Terms & Conditions
- Diamond Sports Book is in no way responsible for agent/player disputes, fraudulent activity, lack of payment, or any other aspect of the agent/player relationship. Diamond Sports Book provides a service to both players and agents with no financial responsibility to either.
- Any player's agent found to be participating in fraudulent activity (i.e. not paying players, deleted winning wagers, etc.), unfair practice or any other negative dealings which are not consistent with our policies, will result in an internal investigation.
- The Terms at Diamond Sports Book conform very closely to those found at all Las Vegas sportsbooks, and are used to protect both our company and you, the bettor.
- All customers' accounts at Diamond Sports Book are private and confidential, and all calls are recorded on tape and held for disputes for a period of 14 days.
- All Clients must be at least 18 years of age.
- One account per person, MAX at Diamond Sports Book. Any violation of this rule may result in a loss of funds and permanent suspension of all accounts involved. Also, any wagers assosciated with said accounts may constitue NO ACTION.
- Diamond Sports Book reserves the right to refuse any wager at any time, from any
client without cause, and can refuse wagers from clientele who reside in states
or provinces that prohibit sports wagering. International law is very complex, and
we do not know the specific laws that may apply to you where you live. We operate
under strict compliance with all local laws, and urge you access our site only if
you feel that you are in compliance with yours.
- All Terms, Conditions, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
- Each client is required to identify himself by his account number and password on each call or login to Diamond Sports Book. The client has sole responsibility for their specific password and account number. Customers are responsible for any unauthorized use of their account. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet, said bet shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the customer. Under no circumstances will any bet be cancelled for that reason. In the event that a customer suspects that a third party may have it's password or username, the customer may at anytime ask that Diamond Sports Book.ag provide the customer with a new password and username.
- Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or pending wagers.
- Customers at Diamond Sports Book cannot risk more money than is available in their account. (Any soft limit excluded)
- All players are to confirm their wagers with the operator at the end of the call using their account number and password. It's the responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for some reason, the call is dropped before the process is completed but we have received a wager type, team(s) and amount, the bet will be a valid wager.
- No wagers can be cancelled once the caller confirms them and the call is concluded. The only manner in which a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered. (And lay the juice)
- On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score. Except in soccer matches.
- When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) will be included as a part of the second half.
- All minimums, maximum, and payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
- Maximum payout for any parlay is $20,000.
- All wagering disputes shall be resolved by the "read-back " from the recorded call and shall be ruled final.
- With regard to suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, Diamond Sports Book follows Las Vegas gaming Terms for wagering purposes. Otherwise Diamond Sports Book does not recognize suspended games, protests and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- All sporting events must be played on the schedule date. Exceptions to this rule are on a game by game basis and will be ruled action or not depending upon the decision made in Las Vegas. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled or there is a change of venue, that event may constitute "no action", which means all monies for that event would be refunded (Unless Vegas Terms otherwise). All parlays/exotics will be recalculated excluding that leg of the parlay, using payout charts for that sport/betting option.
- All payoffs are calculated on the odds in effect at the time of the wager. (Except in the event of a pitching change in baseball, where the odds are recalculated)
- It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the point spread and the money line.
- Diamond Sports Book does not report your transactions to any financial institution or government agency. It is the client's sole responsibility to report any such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction.
- Diamond Sports Book is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
- Diamond Sports Book is not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to other parties.
- The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date that the event is concluded.
- All wagers are in U.S. dollars.
- In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed as " NO ACTION ", and all money will be credited accordingly.
- Dates and kick-off times of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
- All future wagers are accepted as "ACTION"". In the event that the scheduled season is not completed or required numbers of games are not reached, all wagers on said event will result in "NO ACTION ". Please be sure to read all banners attached to the proposition for any additional Terms.
- Winners and losers are official after:
- Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play
- Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play
- Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play
- Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money lines and spreads, unless otherwise specified and with the exception of soccer lines including a quote for a draw.
- On half time wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the second half.
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play time or time limit must be played to play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for wagering purposes.